Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The perfect picture frames

I'm on a quest! Finding the perfect frames has proven to be a challenge. Why do I always want what I can't have? ha! I've been trying to find some frames to complete the wall decal project and sadly, I'm still searching. I found three frames I really liked at Aliss. They were also 20% off so that was nice. I want two more to add some variety. 


I'd like to find a couple more oval picture frames, possibly in the same shade as these. I wasn't intentionally trying to find them all in this color, but sometimes you just got to go with the flow. I considered spray painting them black, but I think I like them better in cream.


Left: blissandbloom.co.uk Right: www.bombayduck.com

I'm not sure whether to try to find something simple or more ornate. I have to think about the possibilities. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment